NLP introductory day
Why would you want to attend the course?
• To communicate more effectively with people.
• Improve your presentation and speaking skills.
• Create more value for your clients.
• Increase sales.
• Improve team performance.
• Improve influence with key people in your life.
• Develop an understanding of NLP.
• Learn how to goal set with real effectiveness.
What is an NLP introductory day?
NLP techniques have been developed over many years. The NLP introductory day is designed to enhance your understanding and application of NLP techniques in a structured and user-friendly format.
An NLP introductory day is an introduction programme like no other. You will learn and gain an understanding of NLP on this one-day course and we also cover elements of NLP in business, which will provide management development in the workplace.
Prior to the course, delegates will receive a pre-event information email. This allows delegates to prepare for the day and to make sure they have the best experience possible.
What can I expect to learn?
On this introductory course you will...
• Gain an understanding of the conscious and unconsciousness mind.
• Hear about and utilise a Neuro Linguistic Programming representational test.
• Develop an understanding of the communication methods of yourself and others.
• See how you can easily and effortlessly enhance your relationships.
• Learn how to control your state to improve performance and obtain better results.
• Learn how to develop rapport easily and effortlessly with anyone.
• Use an NLP philosophy that can have a huge positive impact on your life!
About Paul Ward
The day is run by Paul Ward (certified trainer of NLP, master practitioner of NLP and motivational map coach and trainer) and Bevis Moynan (the only trainer in the country to be both a trainer of NLP and senior trainer of motivational mapping).