- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- NLP diploma
This course provides a great introduction to neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). It can be taken either as a standalone course, or as the first four days of the longer NLP practitioner course.
The NLP diploma gives you an insight into yourself and others in the following areas;
- how you and others process information
- how to fine-tune your senses to better understand the reactions of others
- how you can adapt and flex your communication style to get better results
- the science behind rapport, and how to improve your relationship-building skills
- how to give and receive feedback positively
- understanding how you (and others) think
- tools for solving problems, generating creativity, and achieving outcomes
- how to adapt your use of language to improve communication and increase success
- how to manage your emotional state and response to situations
- how to create a mindset of happiness and success.
The NLP diploma equips you with useful skills and tools for a range of personal and professional situations;
- personal development - discovering more about who you are, how you show up in the world, and what makes you tick
- improving communication with patients, clients, or colleagues
- building leadership style flexibility
- understanding and improving personal relationships (friends, family, significant other)
- coaching others
- working towards an important outcome or goal
- taking control of your life, emotions, and mental health
About Cat Trebilco
Cat Trebilco is a qualified INLTPA NLP Trainer, and regularly coaches individuals in NLP. Having previously worked as a trainer and facilitator at a large corporate organisation, Cat started her own business in 2014.