This course provides a great introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). It can be taken either as a standalone course or as the first four days of the longer NLP Practitioner course.
The NLP Diploma gives you an insight into yourself and others in the following areas:
- how you and others process information
- how to fine-tune your senses to better understand the reactions of others
- how you can adapt and flex your communication style to get better results
- the science behind rapport, and how to improve your relationship-building skills
- how to give and receive feedback positively
- understanding how you (and others) think
- tools for solving problems, generating creativity, and achieving outcomes
- how to adapt your use of language to improve communication and increase success
- how to manage your emotional state and response to situations
- how to create a mindset of happiness and success
The NLP Diploma equips you with useful skills and tools for a range of personal and professional situations:
- personal development – discovering more about who you are, how you show up in the world, and what makes you tick
- improving communication with patients, clients, or colleagues
building leadership style flexibility
- understanding and improving personal relationships (friends, family, significant other)
- coaching others
- working towards an important outcome or goal
- taking control of your life, emotions, and mental health
This NLP Diploma is certified by INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association), which is well known in NLP for having the highest quality standards for content, ethics, and professionalism. It provides a thorough and comprehensive experience.
The course is over four days and is experiential by nature. In addition to the teaching sections, there will be plentiful opportunities to practice new skills and receive feedback on what worked well and areas to practice more.
In order to be eligible for certification, students are required to have a minimum of 30 hours of formal classroom time. Participants are therefore strongly encouraged to commit fully to the whole four-day course.
Certification is based on ongoing observation of attitude, behavioural competence, and content knowledge.
To book your place, please visit reachthepeak.co.uk or email email@example.com.