The ANLP Diploma in NLP is a comprehensive introduction to the core attitudes and skills of NLP. Whether your interest is: business, therapy, sports, coaching or personal, this training will give you the skills to transform your relationships and help you set the goals that will lead to you getting all you want in life.
Why you will choose this programme:
- You want a quality learning experience that will quickly make a positive impact to your effectiveness.
- You want to realise your true potential and the most professional learning experiences are important to you.
- Your interest is in helping other people and you want the highest ethical standards as the basis of your practice.
- You are interested in NLP and want to experience an initial learning opportunity to see if you want to further develop in the field.
What you will learn on this programme:
Our NLP training is focused on ensuring that you achieve your outcome. We believe NLP is all about people working from the Proactive Space – so we will teach the principles of being proactive. We will cover the following:
- The history of NLP and the four pillars of success.
- The NLP communication model – how to get the response you wish for.
- Outcomes and goals – the road map to the Proactive Space.
- Rapport: the key to proactive relationships.
- The basics of influencing others in an ethical manner.
- Managing your emotions and your state.
Other important bits…
Investment: £650.00 plus VAT includes refreshments, lunch, course materials and certification through ANLP and an Insights Discovery Profile. An early bird booking discount (10%) is available for payment two months prior to the course start date. Funding for this programme may be available through your local funding agency. Payment plans are also available.
Venue: Low Cleabarrow Business Centre, Bowness-on-Windermere.
Qualification: ANLP Practitioner of NLP, 30 hours (four days) formal course room training.
About Paul McGowran
Paul McGowran is the owner and director of Seek First Ltd
Having successfully applied NLP across a wide range of business scenarios and built a reputation for a no-nonense approach to developing CEO's and future leaders. Paul is a much sought after executive coach and leadership consultant.
The Proactive Space is the key to success!