- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- NLP business diploma - the foundations of collaborative...
NLP business diploma - the foundations of collaborative behaviour and relationships
There does exist a set of principles and ideas that have formed the foundations of effective and successful business growth. This programme will give you access to those foundations, and will show you how to build upon them to ensure your own success.
What you will learn on this programme
Our business NLP training is focused on ensuring that you achieve your outcome. We believe collaboration is all about people working from the proactive space, so we will teach the principles of being proactive. We will cover the following:
- The roots of proactivity and how the four dimensions of collaborative behaviour and NLP are intertwined
- The NLP communication model – how to get the response you wish for
- Outcomes and goals – the road map to the proactive space
- Rapport - the key to collaborative relationships
- The basics of influencing others in an ethical manner
- Maintaining a resilient state and dealing positively with conflict.
On successful completion of this four-day diploma programme, you will receive the ANLP diploma in NLP and will gain access to the Association of NLP, the largest membership body for NLP. Your ANLP diploma is your gateway to our business NLP practitioner programme – the essential competencies for building collaborative relationships.
About Paul McGowran
Paul McGowran is the owner and director of Seek First Ltd
Having successfully applied NLP across a wide range of business scenarios and built a reputation for a no-nonense approach to developing CEO's and future leaders. Paul is a much sought after executive coach and leadership consultant.
The Proactive Space is the key to success!