Mindfulness based stress reduction course
The mindfulness-based stress reduction course is an established 8-week program, its efficacy proven by numerous studies.
This 8 session program will give you all you need to develop your own practice of mindfulness and to learn how to respond differently to the stressors in life.
- a range of formal and informal mindfulness practices
- recorded meditations for home practice
- your mindfulness teacher will be available in between sessions should any questions arise
- course information and booklet issued pre-start
- 16 hours CPD
- certificate issued on completion
- includes half-day online retreat
Monday evenings 1900- 2100
22/02/21, 01/03/21, 08/03/21, 15/03/21, 22/03/21, 29/03/21, 05/04/21, 12/04/21
Half-day online retreat 27/03/21
This course is hosted through secure and interactive online zoom conferencing. Full instructions issued prior to the course start.
The course is run by qualified coach and mindfulness teacher Roger Hunt, founder of Alder Tree Mindfulness. For more information about Alder Tree Mindfulness, please visit our website at www.aldertreemindfulness.co.uk
There are a number of reduced fee spaces available for low pay and unwaged, please contact us at email@example.com for more information
*A short pre-assessment form will be required to be completed prior to starting the course