Living life to the full
12 hours that can change your life
Living life to the full is an eight session course which offers participants the opportunity to learn more about why they feel like they do, and more importantly learn new skills and techniques to improve their life and make changes.
Each of the eight sessions are delivered around the use of some “little books”. The titles of the sessions include:
- I can’t be bothered doing anything.
- Why does everything always go wrong.
- I’m not good enough.
- How to fix almost anything.
- The things you do that mess you up.
- Are you strong enough to keep your temper.
- 10 things you can do to feel happier straight away.
Prospective participants: Open to anyone over the age of 14 years.
Ian Disley MAC uses his coaching background in mental health to relate common emotional and mental health issues that can interfere with workplace performance, such as anger issues, depression, anxiety, and communication difficulties. Ian is a qualified Life Coach with over 20 years of experience of working with vulnerable clients.