- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- Keep calm and let go! 8 week mindfulness based group...
Keep calm and let go! 8 week mindfulness based group coaching workshop series
Join me for the 2017 series of keep calm and let go!
Over the eight workshops, you will learn a techniques that you can apply in everyday life to enhance self-awareness, self-fulfilment and relationships with others.
What people said about the 2016 series:
"The workshops have rough focus to how important the small things in life are and how I have, in the past, taken these for granted. Appreciating these makes me feel more safe and secure."
“The workshops have forced me to slow down and notice how I am feeling.”
“I have recognised the importance of turning off judgement, of noticing and accepting."
"I'm starting to realise that there is so much beauty in the world and if you allow your busy lifestyle to take over you miss the special, more important things. One big change is that after three sessions I now take the time to stop and look at people when they talk to me."
- Want to know yourself better?
- Manage stress more effectively.
- Let go of draining self-judgement.
- Break poor sleep patterns.
- Tackle a busy un-focused mind.
- Reduce or banish personal or professional dis-contents.
By letting go of what is getting in your way you can live life more fully!
- Learn to live with more balance, calm and flow.
- Gain a better understanding of your mind and how to manage your emotions.
- Improve your well-being.
How to book:
Book online: www.nottinghamcoachingcentre/Events
Call or text: 07879551866
Sign up before March 28th to get the early bird price! £265 thereafter. 10% Discount if you book with a friend. Ask for discount code by email or text.
About Charmaine Roche
Charmaine is a qualified coach and accredited consultant. She has been in the business of personal development for more than two decades. She integrates a wide range of coaching approaches with neuroscience and mindfulness in her workshops. She is particularly adept working with pressured professionals yearning for more balance.