Invading your imposter - imposter syndrome
Invade your imposters and slay your saboteurs
- struggle to take ownership of your success, feeling like a fraud?
- think you're not worthy of your success?
- attribute success to luck or other forces outside your control, rather than your own effort, dedication, and intelligence?
- think people won't pay what you should really charge, and so lower your price?
My promise to you...
Let's start with this: You are good enough!
For people with imposter syndrome, their biggest fear is that people will soon discover that they are frauds and not as skilled, intelligent, or competent as they make themselves out to be.
You'll take away from this masterclass how to;
- map your self-sabotaging behaviour
- identify your drivers
- define your own success
- turn your drivers into imposter invaders
Hosted by Beverly Sherratt
Beverly Sherratt is a coach, mentor and communication/behaviour specialist. She is CIPD qualified, is an NLP coach, i3 and DISC profiling practitioner and licensed trainer. In a nutshell she loves all things behaviour and communication! From her work with clients she has developed a model and method for conquering Impostor Syndrome.