Introduction to NLP and EFT for parents of pre-school children
This is a six-module course for those who only want to use the content for their own family and want to have specific age related material.
Delivered as a downloadable course and can be shared with partner/grandparents and carers. Cost £595.
- beliefs and values for positive parenting
- NLP and the presuppositions
- basic concepts of NLP and the 10 beliefs of excellence and how they are relevant to parents of pre-school children
- compelling outcomes
- what sort of parent do you want to be and what are the skills you have already to achieve this?
- communicating effectively right from the start
- VAK and the metaprogrammes
- understand how you and your children process your world for good communication
- managing emotions using tapping
- art therapy
- exploring the power of art as a way to understand what’s going on for our children
- drama triangle
- how to avoid rescuing/fixing your children’s problems and instead coach to build self-esteem
Judy Bartkowiak is an NLP & EFT Practitioner and Trainer, Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner and Reiki healer. She runs NLP & EFT Kids, coaching for parents, children, teens and schools. Author of: 'Understanding children and teens - a practical guide for parents, teachers and coaches' and 'Empower your kids! A coaching guide for parents.'