Introduction to NLP
You may have heard of the outstanding results that Neuro-Linguistic Programming can have in people’s personal and professional lives.
Come and experience why more and more people are using NLP to enhance their lives both professionally and personally on this one-day introductory course. This is your chance to discover the powerful principles of NLP and apply them to your life.
We are offering you an opportunity to discover leading-edge empowerment tools for a personal and competitive advantage. NLP offers a range of fast and effective tools for everyday business scenarios - motivation, coaching, selling, confidence building, negotiating, conflict resolution, time management, leadership, and influencing - situations where the quality and effectiveness of the relationship is crucial to getting exceptional results.
What will you learn on the day?
- The background and underlying principles of NLP – ‘the mindset for success’
- How to set achievable goals
- How to motivate yourself and others
- How to build rapport with anyone
- Representational systems – how do you think? In pictures, words or feelings?
- How to influence more effectively
- How to gain a greater understanding of someone else’s position, e.g. in negotiation, sales, or in relationships generally
- How to feel how you want to feel at any time.
About Paul McGowran
Paul McGowran is the owner and director of Seek First Ltd
Having successfully applied NLP across a wide range of business scenarios and built a reputation for a no-nonense approach to developing CEO's and future leaders. Paul is a much sought after executive coach and leadership consultant.
The Proactive Space is the key to success!