Introduction to Business Coaching
This introductory workshop is designed to equip you with the most accessible tools and techniques. The workshop is highly experiential - ensuring the learning is highly effective and tailored to individual approaches.
An introduction to coaching
- What is coaching?
- How does coaching differ from other ways of developing/supporting others?
The GROW model
- Setting goals.
- Establishing the reality.
- Exploring options.
- Finding a way forward.
- Coach as ‘mirror’.
- Helping the client better understand themselves.
- Powerful questions.
- Understanding question types and knowing when to use them.
- Getting out of your own way!
- Listening at different levels.
- Finding amazing things in what your client has said.
Conduct and Ethics
- Coaching approaches.
- Ethical practice.
About Miles Huckle
Miles Huckle is an experienced Business, Executive and Personal Coach.
Currently working with several large UK-based organisations, Miles has a highly facilitative training style and has a reputation for extracting learning from situations!
Miles is a member of the International Coach Federation and works according to their code of ethics.