Integrated mindfulness course
- What happens when I meditate?
- How does mindfulness reduce the effect of negative thoughts?
- What can I learn by paying attention to my senses and emotions?
- How can I benefit from increased awareness of judgements I make?
Integrated mindfulness training is a science and practice-based method of enhancing your personal and professional experience.
The training has been developed to systematically increase mindfulness not only through mindfulness practice, but also by considering the underlying mental and physiological mechanisms of mindfulness.
The 8 sessions
Week 1 - Attention and the Now
Week 2 - Automaticity
Week 3 - Judgement
Week 4 - Acceptance
Week 5 - Goals
Week 6 - Compassion
Week 7 - The Ego
Week 8 - Integration
Dates and Time:
This online course runs for eight weeks, every Thursday from 6-8pm BST, starting 28th May 2020.
- 8 x 2-hour live, facilitated online webinars.
- Comprehensive 120-page participant manual.
- Guided mediations in mp3 format to support daily practice.
- Video playlist – for embedding insights and additional learning.
- Regular, between-session support and communication to inspire participants, motivate them to practice, and embed new behaviours.
- Additional resources pack - includes a variety of exercises that can be used as an addition or alternative to the exercises in the programme.
- Certificate of completion
Hosted by Robert Hutchinson
The course is run by Robert Hutchinson and Chris Samsa. Robert is a mindfulness teacher and coach who has trained with the British Mindfulness Institute, the Oxford Mindfulness Centre, and he is also a member of the Mindfulness Association. Chris who holds a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology is a sought-after coach and keynote speaker.