How to write and finish your book in 90 days!
For aspiring authors, who want to upscale their business and kick-start 2022 with a book in their sales strategy.
'How to write and finish your book'commences on Thursday 16th September 2021.
The emphasis is on finishing since we know 97% of aspiring authors never cross the finishing line.
To stand out in an increasingly noisy digital space, we need something extra in your sales strategy to help prospective clients view you as an expert in your niche market.
That something is a book.
How would you like to:
- upscale your business - fast
- attract new clients with more ease
- raise your profile and expertise with credibility
- expand your visibility and reach in a noisy digital space
- have a product open online and in-person opportunities for you
- have a low price-point product in your sales tool kit that earns income?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, you need to write and finish a book, because having a book does all that and more!
Having a book will help you to:
- shine a light on your business
- create your signature system that sells
- attract paying clients who want to work with experts
- provide more tangible touchpoints needed to build trust
- gain speaking gigs, face to face and online podcasts interviews
- raise your credibility and sets you apart as an expert in your field
- benefit from free PR when you are quoted by journalists writing in your niche
Having a book does all that and more!
Having a book will help prospective clients:
- who want to help themselves
- identify you as a professional when they’ve gone as far as they can alone
- builds a trusting relationship with you based on an understanding of what you can do for them
- understand what it is you do, how you do, and who you are so they can determine if you’re a good fit for them.
Having a book does all that and more!
If you’re one of the 97% talking about writing a book, then stop talking, start writing. Join the 3% and get your book finished with our support – your sales strategy will thank you for the massive PR boost!
All you need to commit to is writing a page a day for 90-days to achieve a 90-page first draft book.
'How to write and finish your book – 90-pages in 90-days' is not another online programme you won’t finish. Our kick-butt accountability strategy won’t let that happen to you.
Our programme does exactly what it says on the tin – you put in the effort to write a page a day, and we will help you finish a 90-page draft book in 90-days – “Simples”! Well maybe not simple, but with our proven writing tips, book template, checklists and plans it is certainly simpler than if you were writing alone.
Colleagues, Dawn and Ruby, are friends who are committed to helping others cross the finish line and join them as authors - in the shortest time possible.
So, we challenged ourselves to create a 90-page book in 90-days while having run, running our households, and growing our businesses. Once we’d proved it was doable, we decided to help aspiring authors achieve it too.
Between us, we have written nearly 20 books. One of the key things that has helped us the most, is having a deadline and accountability, and we can be your secret weapon too.
Who is the programme for?
Coaches, mentors, consultants, trainers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and other aspiring authors yearning to find the time to add a book to their business.
The only pre-requisites for the programme are that you’re currently running a business, or intending to do so, and have some writing experience of blog posts, newsletters, and articles.
Why 90-pages in 90-days?
90-days keeps you focused, on track, and it’s a short enough time to keep motivation levels high. We can all say “I’m writing a book”. Finishing is a whole different ball game.
We believe every practitioner needs to be properly trained; insured (if your country offers it); professionally accredited and have a book as part of your signature client programme – all key differentiators in the eyes of potential clients who are trying to identify best-in-class practitioners.
This new programme for writers who aspire to become authors will teach you:
- the essential components of writing a business book
- how to enhance your writing and mindset skills required to become an author
- how to produce a first-draft 90-page business book in 90-days (and we’ll share the reasoning behind the success of the 90-page book).
So, if you want to hold the first draft of your book, in your hands, by 20th December and start 2022 with a book you want to bring to market, this course is for you.
Register your interest now with firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about our early bird price, which represents a saving of £1,100 off the January 2022 price.
This course will be an IAPC&M accredited Level 4 Foundation course with 28 CPD credits.
Any questions, please shout out, otherwise, we look forward to you joining the 3% club of authors.
Contact us here:
- Dawn Campbell - email@example.com
- Ruby McGuire - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by International Authority For Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M)
The International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M) are proven experts at accrediting individuals, training providers, corporate in-house programmes and universities within the field of coaching/mentoring. Through accreditation, we build trust in the coaching and mentoring profession for the benefit of everyone.