How to make effective business decisions through mindfulness
Do you struggle to keep up with the constant demands of work and life? Do you find yourself always in ‘doing’ mode, overwhelmed by too many choices? Do you over-analyse your decisions; worry that things won’t work out, or second-guess whether you’ve really made the right choice?
In this workshop, you will learn how to make effective decisions, and stand by them confidently. You will learn how to train the mind to focus; work on staying ‘present’ and step outside of the mind’s natural tendency to over-think, over-analyse and over-judge. And in the process, you will not only get to know yourself better but become more accepting, enabling you to work with others in a more harmonious, enjoyable and productive way.
At the end of the session, you will have tools that you can draw upon and use, and a clear plan so that you can put your learning’s into action straight away.
Lunch and refreshments provided
The gift of authenticity:
- Uncovering your values.
- Setting boundaries.
Introduction to Mindfulness:
- Practising presence.
- Embracing openness and flexibility.
- Non-judgement of yourself and others.
Becoming a conscious leader:
- Levels of consciousness.
- Cultivating flow.
- The importance of your personal values and how they relate to company values.
- How to determine your own set of personal values.
- How to discover, design and honour your own boundaries.
- How mindfulness can improve your daily experience of life.
- How to become still and present, and find that place of clarity within.
- How to make decisions with confidence.
- How to sustain focus when things get overwhelming and hectic.
- Understanding the value in accepting yourself and others.
- How to become a trusted leader through trusting yourself.
- How to shift your focus of awareness from struggle to ease and flow.
- How to identify and live by your core values.
- How to remain present, open and flexible in challenging situations.
- How to make more effective decisions, from a place of trust.
- How to move from struggle to ease and flow.
- How to embrace your personal power and become a respected leader.
- Immersive learning in an engaging environment.
- Delivered by experienced coaches with 26 combined years of self-development.
- Brand new, unique course, not available anywhere else.
- Proven techniques and knowledge curated from 4,000 years of wisdom.
- Actionable content, relevant to today’s audience.
To sign up, go here: https://seedcreativeacademy.co.uk/short_courses/mindfulness-may/
About Tracy Prentice
Host: Tracy Prentice
Tracy’s mission is to connect people with their inner light, in service of growing leaders globally. She has a particular interest in self-awareness and behaviour, working with clients to gain clarity on what they really want and supporting them to make the vision a reality.