How to have great energetic boundaries at the Mind Body Soul Experience
Date & Time:22nd October 2016, 2.15pm - 3.15pm
Cost:Free (with entrance fee to Mind Body Soul Experience)
Location:The Mind Body Soul Experience, Workshop Room 2
Alexandra Palace Way
- Find an event in your area
So many of us feel called to give our love and energy to the world, whether in our job, as a parent, partner, good friend or from a feeling of spiritual purpose - which is wonderful! However, to give the greatest love and service, it’s also necessary to have healthy boundaries. Why? So we can keep on giving (and take good care of ourselves in the process).
Intuitive life coach Thea Anderson (www.TheaAnderson.com) learnt this lesson the hard way. At age 26 she became incredibly sick, unable to work and barely get out of bed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Finally, a channeled reading shocked her by saying that she was unconsciously absorbing the miseries and difficulties of the world in an attempt to heal everyone. Her mission was to learn how to clear these energies and have healthy boundaries in order to be well again plus become the life coach and healer she knew she could be.
It took her a few years to really understand how to work with her own and others energy in a boundary way and get her health back too but eventually she did it! Thea knows how important it is to look after yourself plus have energetic and practical boundaries because quite frankly you’re no good to yourself or anyone else if you’re feeling drained! You can read her story here in Soul and Spirit Magazine: http://theaanderson.com/M1st13!/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Soul-and-Spirt-Article.pdf or at http://TheaAnderson.com/about-me/
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re sensitive and pick up on other’s energies and moods.
- You sometimes feel tired/drained by certain people or places.
- You find it hard to say, “no”.
- You worry that you’ve taken on other people’s “stuff.”
- People describe you as intuitive or perceptive.
- You offer healing and/or help others or desire to.
- You have a busy job or family life.
- Sometimes it feels like life is all about what other people want.
- You know you’re not so good at listening to your own needs.
- You like to prioritise other people over yourself, you don’t want to be selfish!
What you’ll learn:
- What energy boundaries are and how they might help you (and that they really benefit everyone).
- Tools and techniques to help you distinguish between your own energy and other peoples.
- How to clear other people’s stuck energy from your own body.
- How to use your own gifts and intuition to set great boundaries.
- Why it’s ok to say, “no” or negotiate with people sometimes.
- How to let go of negative beliefs around having good boundaries.
- Just how much you can give with great boundaries.
- What you personally need to feel amazing and keep on doing great work in the world.
About the host
Thea Anderson has been an intuitive life coach for 10 years with a national & international client base. She supports her clients to live a life true to themselves. She's adept at getting to the truth & figuring out what's needed to give her clients the most happiness & fulfilment plus a clear plan of action. The results speak for themselves!
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
When you’re your own boss, it can be hard to find balance...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...