How to bounce forward from setbacks
Date & Time:14th September 2018, 12pm - 12.45pm
- Find an event in your area
Resilience is a key skill for all leaders, particularly in times of personal and professional change and resource constraints.
- Had a knock back and finding it difficult to bounce back?
- Feeling stressed and finding it tough to cope?
- Experiencing change in work or life?
In this interactive session Jenny, will share strategies and practical tips on:
- Bouncing forward, not back from challenges.
- The 3 R’s to resilience.
- Alternative strategies to responding to change.
As a bonus you’ll receive a:
- List of resources to continue developing your confidence.
- Discount on Jenny’s online coaching programme – The Happenista Project.
- Replay of the webinar to listen to again at your leisure.
About the host
Jenny Garrett is an Award Winning Coach with over 11 years experience of running a global business.
Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life-changing results.
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...