Heal your childhood art journal workshop
Date & Time:27th - 28th January 2018, 10am - 4pm
- Find an event in your area
Change forever the way you feel about yourself and how you see your place in the world.
Reconnect with your younger self and heal the emotional wounds and distress from your past to give yourself a future that is strong, bright, and free!
We will work through the four stages (infant, toddler, pre-school, and school age) and understand what we needed to learn at each stage. We will find ways to reconnect with and complete those learnings, and to reintegrate them into our grownup selves.
Benefits of healing your childhood include:
- You will feel more at ease with yourself than you have before
- You will come to understand that many of the things that happened in your childhood were absolutely not your fault
- You will also learn to see qualities and strengths you now have as an adult that you didn't have when you were little - and how this affected your choices back then
- You will be delighted and empowered to realise that you can use these qualities right now to deal with what happened in the past.
This two day group workshop is a companion to my art journal coaching kits, and will include both kit #1 starter and kit #2 inner child - a saving to you of £65. We will make up the kits, sharing ideas for pages and going into the topics in more depth.
We will be working in the Chalet in Wytham Woods - a lovely and relaxing setting - and there will be opportunities to explore the woods at lunchtime on both days.
The workshop starts at 10:00am and finishes at 4:00pm on both days. Please bring your own packed lunch, stout footwear, and waterproofs if necessary - hot drinks and biscuits are provided throughout the day.
All art materials and art journal coaching kits are also included.
About the host
- BA (Fine Art & English Lit)
- PGCE (Food Technology & Textiles)
- Dip performance coaching with NLP
- Member National Council of Psychotherapists
One of my favourite coaching tools is art journaling, which combines colourful mark making with the written word to create a unique, personal, and emotionally relevant art object.
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...