Group coaching and networking evening
Community over competition
Held on the second Monday of each month from Monday 8th June.
Starting and scaling a business can be overwhelming.
Running a business can feel lonely.
But you can break actions down to manageable steps...and you are not alone.
This small group coaching and networking night is ideal for anyone who has a desire to start their own business, just starting out or ready to scale their business to the next level.
What to expect:
- A presentation from a qualified coach that will challenge your current thinking.
- Small group coaching session and an opportunity to explore how to start and grow your business.
So, if you are looking for an opportunity to connect with like-minded, motivated people to share ideas and goals, then register your place now.
Remember, powerful and inspiring things can happen when people share ideas and experiences together.
6:30 pm - Welcome drinks
7:00pm - Presentation
7:30-8:30 pm - Group coaching and networking Session
June - Exploring business models to help start and grow your business now
July - Developing your time management skills
Are you looking for a greater impact from the night? Upgrade to a VIP Ticket and receive a:
- Complimentary 30-minute Coaching Call with Creating Your Castle, worth £75.
- Supercharge Your 2020 Toolkit with over 20 resources to help you plan and succeed in 2020, worth £55.
Do you enjoy reading a great book that expands the way you think? Join our monthly book club - for £15 a month you will receive:
- Amazon voucher to buy the book of the month.
- Exclusive access to the book club for discussions and accountability to keep learning and challenging yourself.
Find details on how to book or upgrade your ticket here.
Hosted by Kristy Biggs
Hello! I'm Kristy Biggs, a Mindset and Business Success Coach and founder of Creating Your Castle. I work with highly driven women to help them really clear on their goals, build a mindset for success and gain the confidence to launch and grow their dream service-based business.