Get bold, get ‘unstuck’, get started on your brilliant 'second act' career
Date & Time:17th October 2017, 7pm - 9pm
- Find an event in your area
Join us for this webinar/online meeting where you’ll learn to identify what’s holding you back from moving forward in your career or even from reinventing it.
We’ll also be getting to grips with that “push me - pull you” that may be going on inside of you, that has you longing to make changes but stuck in the starting blocks. You’ll discover how you can convert your weighty burden of doubts and fears into the thrilling feelings of taking control of your career and your life.
In this session we’ll be looking at:
- Why it’s important to listen to your dreams and desires – even if they seem impossible right now, as they can guide you as to what will truly make you happy in your career.
- How you can resolve your apparently conflicting desires e.g 'new challenges' vs 'stable employment', or 'doing what you love' vs 'earning big bucks'. You'll learn how you don't have to make either/or decisions, and that you can have both.
- How you can overcome past 'conditioning' from parents, family, colleagues, teachers and friends that traps you in a role or profession that’s not ‘you’, so you can move forward to work that you’re truly fired up about.
- How even if you feel well and truly ‘stuck’ right now, you can release yourself and move forward to a more meaningful and satisfying career.
- The tools and techniques that can take the stress and weightiness out of decision-making and remove your fear of ‘getting it wrong’ or ‘losing' what you’ve achieved so far.
- What’s needed to move from having an ‘off the shelf’ career and rewards designed by someone else, to choosing your authentic career and the rewards that truly motivate and satisfy you.
The presentation and Q&A will last for about 40 minutes, after this you'll get the chance to experiment with some of the tools and techniques discussed.
This meeting will be held online. The link to the webinar will be provided after you've RSVP'd.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you with detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
Full details and reserve your space (required) from
Closing date to book is Friday 13th October.
About the host
Trudy Lloyd is a professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
She understands the challenges that midlife professionals face to find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work. She’s designed powerful processes and tools to free them from ‘stuck’ and to help them reinvent, so they can step into a brilliant new career.
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...