Free coaching event for International Women's Day
Reflect, restore and reset.
Celebrate International Women's Day with a free coaching event from Unleashed Coaching.
To take part in this event, sign up here.
The theme for International Women's Day is #ChooseToChallenge. This year I'm choosing to help women and those who identify as women challenge the challenges of life in a pandemic.
If you're feeling overwhelmed, feeling the weight of responsibility, feeling constantly guilty and your confidence has taken a beating, this session is for you.
In this free coaching session, I'm bringing you a space to reflect on what's impacting you the most, to help you create a plan focused on the next 90 days to help you out of it, and to give you practical tools to manage the overwhelm or anxiety when it hits.
If you're feeling:
- that thinking about the near future is impossible
- like you have lost yourself a bit recently
- that you're struggling to keep going through the pandemic
- you'd like to have a break and take a breath
...this is for you.
In this free session, you'll get coaching from me in order to:
- Reflect on what's been happening and identify the things that you can start to shift in order to make change.
- Reset with an action plan for the next three months.
- Restore a feeling of calm and confidence with an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, or the tapping therapy) demonstration and guide on how to use it yourself.
- A worksheet for journalling during our session.
- A guide to EFT.
- A Q&A with me to ask any questions you might have about how best to reset right now.
Join me on Wednesday March 10th at 12pm - 1:15pm on Zoom.
If you can't make it live don't worry - we'll send you a recording of the event so you can watch in your own time.