Feel the fear and do it anyway®
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, 'Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway®' by Dr Susan Jeffers Ph.D., this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over thirty years.
- Stressed or anxious?
- Asking yourself ‘Is this it’?
- Finding it difficult to make decisions or commit?
- Lacking direction?
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Time poor?
- Having sleepless nights?
If you can say yes to more than one of the above, then you are ready for this workshop.
Give yourself the gift of time
This one-day workshop, delivered by a self-development expert Alison Reason, will equip you with a host of tools, strategies and techniques to:
- Enable you to conquer fear and self-doubt
- Help you make decisions and commit to them
- Be at peace with yourself and those around you
- Create a wonderful balanced life which you can truly enjoy
- Eliminate negativity and create a positive outlook on any situation.
Set in the stunning Vale of Belvoir, you will immediately feel relaxed and comfortable in the beautiful training space.
- Your personal copy of 'Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway®'
- A workbook for use during and after the workshop
- A healthy lunch
- Refreshments throughout the day
- A 30-minute keeping on track one-to-one coaching session.
Places are limited, so phone now to reserve your place on 0780 3254 591, or email email@example.com.
- Early bird price: £90 - available until 1st April 2019
- Full price: £99
- Bring a friend: £80 each.
About Alison Hollingworth
Susan Jeffers longest serving Trainer. Contributing author to the Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® 30th Anniversary Edition. Leaving the corporate world she set up Steps Forward, a thriving Coaching/Training/Hypnotherapy business. Experiencing many of life’s curve balls, not always as graceful as possible! walking her talk, living her dream life.