Feel the fear and do it anyway workshop (1-day)
Based on the worldwide bestselling book - Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway® by Dr Susan Jeffers PhD. - this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over thirty years.
- stressed or anxious?
- asking yourself 'is this it'?
- finding it difficult to make decisions or commit?
- lacking direction?
- feeling overwhelmed?
- having sleepless nights?
If you can say yes to more than one of the above, then you're ready for this workshop.
Give yourself the gift of time. This one-day workshop, delivered by a self-development expert Alison Reason, will equip you with a host of tools, strategies and techniques to;
- enable you to conquer fear and self-doubt
- help you make decisions and commit to them
- be at peace with yourself and those around you
- create a wonderfully balanced life which you can truly enjoy
- eliminate negativity and create a positive outlook on any situation
Set in the stunning Vale of Belvoir, you will immediately feel relaxed and comfortable in the beautiful training space.
The package includes;
- your personal copy of Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway®
- a workbook for use during and after the workshop
- a healthy lunch
- refreshments throughout the day
- a 30-minute keeping on track one-to-one coaching session
Places are limited, so phone now to reserve your place 0780 3254 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, book your ticket here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/feel-the-fear-and-do-it-anyway-one-day-workshop-tickets-82637295375
Hosted by Alison Hollingworth
Susan Jeffers longest serving Trainer. Contributing author to the Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® 30th Anniversary Edition. Leaving the corporate world she set up Steps Forward, a thriving Coaching/Training/Hypnotherapy business. Experiencing many of life’s curve balls, not always as graceful as possible! walking her talk, living her dream life.