Feel the fear and do it anyway self-development group meeting
Date & Time:9th April 2018, 7pm - 9pm
2 Bancroft Road
- Find an event in your area
These are stand alone sessions, there is no requirement to have attended any previous sessions or to have read or own the book.
These sessions are for you if you:
- Want to meet like minded people who share a passion for being at your best - even on the days you don't feel like it!
- Want to find easy to use tools to help you manage everyday stresses.
- Build up your resilience to handle anything that happens.
- Taking your first step or well on your journey to getting what you want from life.
- Looking for some support, motivation or encouragement.
We look at the tools and techniques in this world famous book Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway and bring in many other ideas and strategies from the Positive Psychology movement.
We decide on the following months topic at each meeting so please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
or signup to the mailing list http://www.steps-forward.co.uk/contact-us/
or follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FeelTheFearAndDoItAnyway/
or Twitter @feelthefear2 to find out what's coming up.
To help me prepare it would be much appreciated if you could purchase your ticket in advance and mark yourself as attending.
About the host
I am a licenced trainer for Susan Jeffers, author of the international best seller Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway® and coupled with my coaching, NLP and life experiences I am passionate about paying forward the learning.
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...
If it's not right for you, don't...
Do you run your own business? Get the new year kicked off...