Why empowering women?
Women are the cornerstones and the linchpins of their families and society. They do not have just one role but juggle many roles, each day, 24/7. As well as a mum, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker, they are a cook, nurse, teacher, taxi driver, cleaner, laundry maid, carer, shopper, friend… the list goes on. They are multi-taskers, and many do not even know that they are. Here is a quote from the former United Nations Chief, Kofi Annan, on the importance of the role of women;
"There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women"
Who can benefit from the workshop?
Open to any woman who wants to better understand herself, be appreciated, nurtured, and wants to learn powerful ways to gain more balance and control over her life. Come join us and others like you in a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
What does it involve?
Self-empowerment means taking responsibility for ourselves and how we experience our lives and our world. It is about letting go of unhealthy/unwanted beliefs, habits, attitudes, and behaviours that no longer serve us. It is about controlling ourselves rather than controlling others and refusing to be a victim. During this workshop, you will discover the true meaning of the word empowerment, especially in relation to women.
What is covered?
- an understanding of why it is so vital and essential to empower women
- exploring women's roles in the family unit and society
- learn ways of enhancing and appreciating the role of the women
- learn useful coping strategies
- experience a guided meditation to boost self-confidence and relaxation
- learn effective and assertive communication skills for interacting with others, as well as yourself
- identify unhealthy beliefs and values you hold about yourself and change them for healthy beliefs of your choice
- the opportunity to experience a powerful group session to clean up the past
- guided meditation for boosting self-esteem
- learn how to motivate yourself and others
- learn relaxation techniques
- setting goals for the future
Small groups limited to 10 ladies.
Book your place now!
Your life is in your hands…
Hosted by Marion Dias
Marion Dias BSc (Hons) Clinical Hypnosis, Trainer and Master Practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis, NLP and Time Line Therapy™, EFT, Qi gong and Reiki and Hawaiian Huna. Marion is a life coach, Therapist, author and facilitator of Retreats and workshops in the UK and in Malaga -Spain. For more details contact: email@example.com