Emotional resilience course
This six week course provides a spacious, creative thinking environment to help navigate a pathway through turbulent times. Through mindful coaching, journaling and breathing exercises, we will raise self-awareness and help develop coping mechanisms for change. The aim of the course is to deepen awareness, develop a flexible mind and discover sources or well-being and resilience that are available to us regardless of the current situation of our life.
Resilience can help us overcome challenges, manage stress and change so we can bounce back when we get knocked down. Life will inevitably throw curveballs at us but it’s how we react to them that matters most. This workshop shows how to build and develop resilience, understanding how it is just like a muscle and needs exercise so it can grow, so we can navigate the complex and uncertain world we live in today. Learn how to create a flexible approach to problems and develop the vital skills which create resilience and creativity when faced with adversity.
These explorations are informed by contemporary psychology and Buddhist wisdom. Through this course we will bring our head and heart together, nourishing a deep and stable sense of well being.
Who is this course for?
This six week course is for anyone who would like to develop and strengthen their emotional resilience and its open to all.
The course provides a welcoming non-judgemental space for developing empathy, understanding and adaptability to change within personal and professional lives
We will identify immediate and practical coping mechanisms for strengthening mindsets collectively as well as individually, viewing problems as opportunities rather than stumbling blocks.
- Tapping into your inner optimist.
- Adaptability: becoming comfortable with uncertainty.
- Rewiring the mind - stress as a creative vehicle.
- Hope map - what kind of happiness os possible?
- Community connection - strengthening your roots.
- Developing a growth mindset - rewiring the mind from a negativity bias.
- Receive weekly meditation recordings to support the learning process.
- Receive the 'how to' journaling workbook to learn the lifetime tool for decluttering the mind.
- Receive a 30-minute bonus coaching session from Stephanie.
Hosted by Stephanie Satriawan
Stephanie Satriawan provides a spacious, creative thinking environment to make change happen. Specialising in building resilience and confidence, Stephanie specifically works with women who are at pivotal points in their career and relationships. She supports women to reach their personal and professional potential and move towards success.