Emotional eating workshop
Develop a healthy long-term relationship with food, understand emotional eating, change beliefs, stop cravings, break habits, find balance.
The objective of this workshop is to provide you with the knowledge, techniques and trust to develop a happy, healthy and long-term relationship with food, mind and body.
There are many emotional connections with food, not all of them are unhealthy but when we develop cravings that feel out of control, we may want to make healthy changes.
If you have ever felt the following, then this will be an informative, insightful and game changing day for you:
- Obsessed by food.
- Been on several diets only to find you regain the weight.
- Addicted to certain types of food.
- Out of control at times and wish to change your relationship with food.
Elements we aim to cover:
- What emotional eating is, how and why it can become out of balance.
- Learning how we become addicted to certain food and how and why we create habits (willpower alone will not overule them long-term) #brainstuff.
- How to effectively break cravings and habits for long-term sustainable change.
- Identifying and changing our beliefs around food and the patterns we have formed (often since childhood).
- How to manage emotions around eating, including the guilt/shame cycle and inner critic.
- Learning a range of strategies to support the development of healthier habits
- Understanding the importance of self-nurture/self-love in this area.
- Guidance for intuitive eating and how to trust that your body knows what it really needs.
I will share some of my personal story with you around sugar addiction and food obsession.
What this day is not about: dieting or weight loss!
The weight loss is a likely side effect of course when you do the work following this day. However, I am not a Doctor or a dietician and will not be providing information about food plans or how to lose weight.
It is not a quick fix, it isn’t a fad, it isn’t about restricting your eating, it’s about making lasting change. It will require effort but it will be interesting, fun, freeing and satisfying.
I am an emotional health coach and will be sharing what has worked for me and my clients through managing emotions, identifying beliefs/blocks, breaking habits and cravings, better understanding what happens in the brain and finding peace.
Hope you can join us! Amanda
Hosted by Amanda Green
Emotional Health Coach, Amanda Green I use a blend of positive psychology, coaching and psychotherapy to help people better manage their emotions so they can develop a greater level of conscious awareness, feel balanced and energised. Our external world is a reflection of our inner world. Let's make positive change!