Embodied freedom in relationships
Five steps for women to tap into their inner wisdom, say 'No', reclaim their voice and have healthy relationships.
Starting 27th September 2021.
This is for you if:
- You automatically say ‘Yes’ to everyone and everything and end up resenting it.
- You give and give in your relationships but don’t get what you need back.
- You don’t speak up and you avoid conflict at all costs.
- You often find it hard to know what you really think, feel or need.
What the programme will cover:
1. The Biology of Belief - understanding how our biology can keep us stuck in old patterns of people-pleasing in relationships when we 'know' better.
2. Your Inner Knowing - how we can tap into our inner knowing and our whole being to know what we feel, think and need.
3. Shifting Your State - how we can learn to speak the language of the body to help our protective patterns step back and let our true self step forward and speak up for ourselves.
4. Energetic Boundaries - how we can hold onto our energy and channel it without it leaking everywhere!
5. Embedding and Embodying - how we can use somatic practices to bring our automatic patterns to light and change them - for good.
It will be a 10-week programme of both live teaching and question and answer sessions, plus live group coaching each week.
- private online community
- audio downloads to embed the learning
- secret bonus!
Results that women will come away with:
- Knowing how to connect with your inner knowing and what your true self feels, thinks and needs.
- Understanding why and how our protective patterns keep us from the very relationships we want!
- The knowledge and tools to regulate your emotions and nervous system so you can speak up for yourself and choose how you show up.
- Able to protect your energy and feel supported so you don't cling onto other people for these.
- Have somatic practices to help you embed these changes long-term so you can choose how you show up in your relationships.
Want to find out more or see if this programme is for you? Book a call with me today.
Hosted by Helen Snape
Helen is a qualified and trauma aware relationship coach who helps women grow their guilt-free No and have the best relationships of their lives, by building confidence, boundaries and healthy relationship and communication skills.