EFT Combined Level 1 and 2 Practitioner Programme
EFT Level 1 basic delivered over four Wednesday evenings (6:30pm-9:30pm each day) followed by EFT Level 2 practitioner, delivered over six Wednesdays (6:30pm-9:30pm) from 23rd February to 30th March.
Price of £625 includes:
- 12 hours live training Level 1
- 18 hours live training Level 2
- Additional practice hours
Mindset for a thriving practice module:
- assessment of up to six case studies including observation
- course manuals
- attendance certificates
- one mentoring hour
An early bird offer of £595 paid in full is available until 17th December 2021.
The course follows EFT International Accredited Level 1 and 2 syllabus. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding, and develop practitioner skills, including:
- History of EFT
- Confidentiality and boundaries
- EFT protocols
- Establishing and maintaining rapport
- Relationship with self
- EFT skills and practical applications
- Relationship with client confidentiality, boundaries, physical and psychological health and safety, building rapport and calibration.
- Relationship with self – develop a personal understanding of own skills, abilities, behaviours and areas for development.
- EFT skills and techniques – Movie, Tell the Story, Tearless Trauma, Sneaking up on the Problem.
- Specific issues – pain, weight, addictions
- Law and ethics
- Introduction to Neuro-Lingusitic Programming (NLP) to aid communication and rapport.
- To provide as much practice as possible, I have extended the course requirement by an extra three-hour module.
The course includes one on one and group practice. Course numbers are limited to ensure individual attention.
Requirements for accreditation:
- Minimum four case studies – including one self-study and one observed.
- Six hours of supervision – offered one hour every two months.
- 50 hours practice – at least 20 clients, and each session a minimum of 45 minutes.
- EFT International online test – 80% pass required.
Cost of online test payable direct to EFTi. Supervision is charged separately. Times quoted are UK e.g. East Coast America would be 1:30pm-4:30pm.
What other students have said:
“This course was one of the best trainings I’ve done in years. It was a great learning experience, and a great mixture of role plays and knowledge sharing. The immediate feedback after role plays from Janet really helped to sink the material into my own brain. I truly enjoyed all of it but I especially loved the teaching style that Janet used.
“She made the material so easy to understand and I felt engaged the whole entire time, which is not an easy feat in a remote learning environment. Also, this training gave me more awareness around my own personal issues that I am struggling with is invaluable to me.” - MD Psychotherapist
“Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people.” BV – Human Resources Manager
“Passionate teacher – very approachable and caring, lots of realistic examples, very relaxed, lots of experience shared.” CK – GP
For a one to one discussion, book your place at thepositivechangecoach.com.
Hosted by Janet Broughton
Janet Broughton is a recognised teacher, has been awarded Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) Professional status and appointed a Fellow of the Society for Education and Training (SET). Janet has been teaching in the further, higher and adult and community education sectors for over 30 years and over 15 years as a life coach and therapist.