EFT Combined Level 1 and 2 Practitioner programme
Emotional freedom technique (EFT) also known as tapping, is acupuncture without the needles! Stimulating the meridians of the body to re-align balance in the emotions, can remove negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions, release fears, phobias and addictions, and can be used to aid weight and pain management.
Suitable either for those wishing to become EFT practitioners or coaches and other professionals who wish to add EFT to the offering they make to their clients.
This combined Level 1 and 2 practitioner course is on Sundays over 10 x 3-hour sessions, Level 1 is 19th - 10th October, Level 2 is 24th October - 5th December (no course 7th November - it's my birthday!)
Course follows EFT International accredited Level 2 syllabus. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding and begin to develop practitioner skills:
- Relationship with client confidentiality, boundaries, physical and psychological health and safety, building rapport and calibration.
- Relationship with self - develop personal understanding of own skills, abilities, behaviours and areas for development.
- EFT skills and techniques - movie, tell the story, tearless trauma, sneaking up on the problem.
- Specific issues - pain, weight, addictions.
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to aid communication and rapport.
- Business skills
- Law and ethics.
The course includes one-to-one and group practice.
Course numbers are limited to ensure individual attention.
Level 2 requirements:
- Attendance at a two-day course.
- Minimum four case studies - including one self-study and one observed.
- Six hours supervision - offered one hour every two months.
- 50 hours' practice - at least 20 clients, each session a minimum of 45 minutes.
- EFT International online test - 80% pass required.
Cost: £625. 50% Deposit, balance payable one week before.
Cost includes course manual, attendance and accreditation certificates, assessment of case studies including observation. Cost of online test payable direct to EFTI.
EFTI recommend students enrol on a course of 1-1 EFT sessions.
What other students have said:
"This course was one of the best trainings I’ve done in years. It was a great learning experience, and a great mixture of role plays and knowledge sharing. The immediate feedback after role plays from Janet really helped to sink the material into my own brain. Also this training gave me more awareness around my own personal issues that I am struggling with is invaluable to me." MD Psychotherapist
"Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people.” BV - Human Resources Manager
Hosted by Janet Broughton
Janet Broughton is a recognised teacher, has been awarded Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) Professional status and appointed a Fellow of the Society for Education and Training (SET). Janet has been teaching in the further, higher and adult and community education sectors for over 30 years and over 15 years as a life coach and therapist.