Easy first steps to your midlife career reboot (2 online workshops)
You’ve been pondering about developing or changing your career at midlife. But with all you’ve got on and your long days at work, you’re wondering just where you’ll find the energy? Or where to start? If this rings true, then these workshops are for you.
I’ll meet you ‘where you’re at now’ with your career development or career change plans. I’ll welcome you into a supportive place with no pressure to consider bigger changes than you want to make, so you can relax and enjoy the workshops.
Much of the material is experiential, and I’ve developed and tested it to ensure that it energises and inspires you. I know you lead a hectic life, so I’ve also designed this course to balance the need to use your time efficiently, while also offering workshop space for you to tap into your creativity and immerse yourself in a deeper understanding of yourself at midlife, and what career and work might mean to you for your next phase.
Included in these two workshops:
- Experiential exercises to get you in touch with your ‘true self’ and help you connect deeply with your career needs at midlife.
- Stimulating tools and techniques, specifically designed for midlife career rebooters that are fun to engage with, while enabling you to grow your self-awareness and personal insight.
- A supportive environment where it’s safe to step back from your ‘work persona’ and open up to new possibilities, so that you grow your confidence and your readiness for change.
- New ways to identify and release YOUR barriers to change which will boost your energy and motivation to make changes
- Creative and visioning work so that you deepen your spiritual connection to your purpose, and discover how you could be more fully expressed in your work.
- Groundbreaking tools and techniques to help you handle where you may be conflicted about change e.g whether to pursue ‘money’ or 'meaning', which will release you from ‘stuck’ and get your moving forward again.
- Optional pre-work and follow-up work, so you can rest assured that the the course will be 'manageable' for you.
I’d love to see you there!
Full details and booking at http://bit.ly/2LJeDb0
About Trudy Lloyd
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
She believes that everyone should enjoy meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work – work that fires them up! She knows it isn’t always easy for busy professionals to make changes, and offers a non-judgemental space and powerful processes to help.