Dream! Design! Do!
Vision boards are a great tool for making your dreams a reality.
But what's the most effective way to create a vision board?
There's lots of information out there, so I'm going to simplify things for you. There's also more to it than cutting and sticking.
Whether you're a vision board newbie, or you have made them in the past but feel it's been lacking in success, this is a great masterclass opportunity.
I'm going to be combining my experience, coaching and training skills to do things a little differently. Who wants to sit in front of a boring recorded video, right?
So, by the end of this 2 hour 'live' session, you will:
- Understand the true purpose of a vision board and how they can work best for you.
- Learn the 'secrets' to creating an effective vision board to manifest your dreams (no woo woo here - just a realist's perspective).
- Have a clear idea of where to start.
- Learn my top tips for making your vision the best it can possibly be.
- Get all the techniques you need to prevent the dust from gathering on your vision board ever again.
The class will take place in a secret group. I prefer to keep it cosy and help you as much as I can, so places are limited.
Here's some recent feedback from the class in October 2018:
"This class made the concept of creating a vision board concrete and real, based on things that are important to me right now rather than how things "should" be."
"If you need guidance on creating a vision board, then this is the place."
"I would recommend doing this, you'll learn and have fun."
"Thank you for a fab experience. It was excellent!"
Enter this link into your browser for further information and to book:
About Louise Creswick
Louise is a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner working with people in life beyond loss. Whether your loss is a job redundancy, loss of a loved one, or a relationship ending, she's able to support you in unexpected changes in your life. If you're ready to move forward beyond loss, reconnect with yourself or reclaim your right to thrive, get in touch.