Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy modules 2 - 6
Thoughtitude offers a Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Training course. This rolling modular training course runs throughout the year and is now trained theory online (modules 2-6) and practical element module 1 (licensed practitioner of NLP course, 7 days)
Modules 2-6 is online and is 12 x four-hour modules.
Module 1 - Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course (face to face) at the Holiday Inn, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex.
The Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Council and The NLP Course is licensed with The Society of NLP.
On successful completion of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy course, you will qualify as a professional and clinical hypnotherapist and be able to use the letters Dip I PCH and also be a Licensed Practitioner of NLP accredited by the Society of NLP.
These modules can be taken as part of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy course, or as a standalone CPD Module for hypnotherapists or therapists.
Module 2 – Ericksonian/Elman Clinical Hypnotherapy
- History of hypnosis
- The work of Milton Erickson
- The Milton Model
- Traditional vs non-traditional inductions
- The utilisation approach
- Ericksonian approaches in medicine
- Solution-oriented therapy
Module 3 – Stress, fears, anxiety
- Fast stress reduction
- How to change the “victim” mode
- Emotional freedom technique
Module 4 – Habits and addictions
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Breaking Habits
- Identifying triggers
Module 5 – Anatomy and Physiology: Intro to life coaching
- Introduction to life coaching
- Benefits of coaching
- What it is and what it isn't
- Metaphors of the body
- Anatomy and physiology
Module 6 – Age regression/practice management
- Age regression
- Adult resources and the inner child
- Uncovering and healing techniques
- Hypnotic timeline
- Marketing do's and don'ts
- What am I worth?
- Practice management
The benefits of training in professional and clinical hypnotherapy with Hypnotherapy For Courses
- The Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Two certificates on completion of diploma course.
- Become a licensed practitioner of NLP with The Society of NLP.
- NLP Certificate signed by Dr Richard Bandler(Co-creator of NLP) The Society of NLP.
- June O'Driscoll is a Licensed Master Trainer of NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy Trainer and a Business and Life Coaching Trainer.
- Geoff Rolls is a Licensed Trainer of NLP and TFH Kinesiology Trainer.
- Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy validated by GHR and GHSC.
- Practice with invited clients in addition to peers.
- Written feedback on modules.
- No exams.
Feel free to contact June O'Driscoll on 07876 578055 if you would like anymore information or visit thoughtitude.co.uk to book your place now.
June O’Driscoll is a Licensed Master Trainer of NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy Trainer, Coaching Trainer, an Executive, Business and Life Coach with a huge wealth of knowledge developed over many years in large organisations. June is also a Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP & Coaching Supervisor