Developing a perpetually positive attitude
Date & Time:16th November 2018, 12pm - 12.45pm
- Find an event in your area
It can be tough to stay positive especially if the people around you are bringing you down, but positivity has been researched to improve your health, relationships and success.
- Do you find it tough to stay positive?
- Are people around you bringing you down?
- Have you got into a spiral of negative thinking?
In this interactive session, Jenny will share strategies and practical tips on:
- How to look on the bright side, even when it looks like there isn’t one.
- How to find and attract people that empower you and lift you above the negativity.
- Activities you can do to build your self-esteem and rise above the negativity.
As a bonus you’ll receive a:
- List of resources to continue developing your confidence.
- Discount on Jenny’s online coaching programme – The Happenista Project.
- Replay of the webinar to listen to again at your leisure.
About the host
Jenny Garrett is an Award Winning Coach with over 11 years experience of running a global business.
Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life changing results.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...