Creating daily habits that sustain you
About this event
- have good intentions about healthy living habits, but never get started?
- give up when you meet challenges and obstacles?
- have lots of plans and to-do lists, but find you do not get things done?
This webinar will help you to:
- understand yourself better
- identify what routines will sustain you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- understand the importance of discipline and flexibility
- understand why 'less is often more'
- take action to create routines to sustain you
To register for your free place - please email me.
Hosted by Melanie Greene
Melanie Greene is a chartered occupational psychologist, NLP master practitioner with over 30 years experience as a coach and trainer working within the private and public sector. She set up her own consultancy, Inspire Transformation, in 1991 and has subsequently published two books, inc 'Master Your Inner Critic'.