Connection and communication workshop
Please book via Eventbrite to confirm your space: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/connection-and-communication-workshop-tickets-53093533187
How well (or not) we can connect with other people effects our health, wellbeing, relationships and work prospects.
This fun and interactive workshop will help you identify where those differences come from and what you can do to engage with other people more effectively.
Who is this for?
- If you want to improve your relationship with your partner or family member.
- You need to get on better with a boss or colleague.
- You want to understand yourself better.
- You want new insights to help you and others with stress and change.
What you will learn:
- You will uncover your own preferences in how you interact with the world.
- Similarities and differences between you and the significant others in your life.
- The role of perspective in our daily interactions.
- How to recognise and appreciate different peoples preferences.
- How you can adapt your own approach to connect better with others.
- Get to try out new behaviours in a safe playful environment.
Please bring a pen and paper with you to take notes.
6.00-6.15pm: Introductions, welcome and overview.
6.15-8.15pm: Connection and communication workshop.
8.15-8.30pm: Wrap up.
Tea/coffee available and there will be a ten minute break.
Early bird - £17
Standard - £23
Booking fees apply.
You must book your place via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/connection-and-communication-workshop-tickets-53093533187
There are only 10 spaces available, so book early!
About Helen Snape
Helen is a qualified relationship coach who empowers individuals to create rewarding relationships and be free to be themselves. Helen is a diverse relationships (LGBT+, polyamory, BDSM) friendly coach.