Connecting women through wellbeing
A day of self-care just for you!
Full of happiness, health and wellbeing, giving you the unique opportunity to connect with other friendly, like minded women.
Facilitated by a trio of specialists:
- Jules Hellens (woman's wellbeing life coach)
- Leanne Yardley (personal trainer and yoga teacher)
- Judy Gowenlock (nutritional therapist)
A deliciously healthy vegan and gluten free lunch is provided, lovingly prepared by Chef and Personal Trainer, Alice Denyer.
Your ticket can be purchased by email - email@example.com via bank transfer £87.00 (no booking fee) or -
About this event
During the day you will:
• Meet other like minded women and explore the world of wellbeing.
• Gain clarity on which aspects of your life you wish to change so you can improve your sense of wellbeing.
• Discover how good nutrition improves your gut health as well as the health of your brain.
• Notice mindfully how movement has an impact on the way you feel mentally and physically.
This day is for women who:
• are interested in increasing their sense of wellbeing
• wish to seek inspiration and support from others in a safe environment
• wish to be empowered, inspired and energised to take next steps on their wellbeing journey.