- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- Connecting women through well-being
Connecting women through well-being
Join us for a day of happiness, health and well-being.
The day focuses on giving you the unique opportunity to reflect and connect with other friendly, like-minded women.
Facilitated by a trio of specialists supporting well-being through physical movement, mindfulness, and nutrition.
- Jules Hellens - well-being life coach
- Leanne Yardley - PT and yoga teacher
- Judy Gowenlock - nutritional therapist
£87 for the whole day, including a specially prepared vegan lunch by a local chef.
To book your tickets, please contact Judy Gowenlock on email@example.com.
About the day
During the day, you will;
- meet like-minded women and explore the world of well-being
- gain clarity on which aspects of your life you wish to change, so you can improve your sense of well-being
- discover how good nutrition improves your gut health as well as your brain function
- notice mindfully how movement has an impact on the way you feel mentally and physical
The day is for women who;
- who are interested in increasing their sense of well-being
- who wish to seek inspiration and support from others in a safe environment
- who wish to be empowered, inspired, and energised to take the next steps on their well-being journey
About Jules Hellens
Jules Hellens - Wellbeing Life Coach
Leanne Yardley - PT & Yoga Teacher
Judy Gowenlock - Nutritional Therapist