Coaching using creative techniques - CPD
Creative techniques are a wonderful way of exploring ourselves, our thoughts, and our patterns, enabling us to look more deeply, more intuitively, into what has shaped our lives and what is getting in our way.
This workshop is suitable for;
- Coaches, counsellors, and therapists undergoing training or who are fully qualified, who are wishing to explore how creative techniques unlock a deeper conversation with their clients.
- Mindfulness, yoga, pilates, arts, and teachers in other affiliated fields who work with the whole person.
- Individuals wanting to know more about themselves and develop a better understanding of what has shaped them, their beliefs, and values.
In these workshops, we share creative ways for you to help your clients explore what makes them tick, where their beliefs and values came from, and whether they are still serving them well.
By experiencing each exercise, you will come to understand how the tools and techniques work and how powerful they can be in providing you, and your clients, with an opportunity to see new perspectives and gain new insights that will help create a positive shift.
For those of us in the coaching, counselling and therapy profession, they are a welcome addition to our tool-kit and one that Dr Pat Williams, co-founder of the ICF Core Competencies, calls an advanced skill, because, as he says "it helps clients to get to the unconscious part without words getting in the way".
Coach quote - "I found these workshops energising and re-affirming of who I am, both in my professional and personal identity"
The three workshops in this series are;
- 20/09/19 - Relating - how do we relate to ourselves and others in our lives?
- 18/10/19 - Influences - what's influenced us; where did our beliefs and values come from?
- 15/11/19 - Faces - what face do we show the world, and what face do we keep to ourselves?
Book now for the early bird price until 31st July 2019.
To book, visit https://www.chrysalis-awakening.me
About Lindsey Wheeler
These workshops are delivered by Christina Bachini and Lindsey Wheeler with over 50 years coaching experience between them. Coming from diverse backgrounds in psychology and business, Christina and Lindsey offer a wonderful blend of practical & highly effective examples that help people find new insights. https://www.chrysalis-awakening.me