Coaching skills for parents and family life course
Reflect with other parents and learn proven tools to enhance your family life in this programme of six weekly online interactive workshops.
This is not Supernanny and it is not therapy. It’s a judgement-free zone offering you the chance to focus and reflect on your journey as a parent using proven coaching tools and techniques. You will develop useful, transferable skills you can put into practice straight away.
Delivered by Jon McNestrie and Rachel Lee, each week we will explore theory based in child psychology and offer coaching tools to help you with life's most challenging role.
Who’s it for?
Are you a parent or primary care-giver of a child aged 0 - 18? Then this course is for you!
It’s particularly good if you:
- want to increase your self-awareness
- want to communicate better with your child(ren)
- have a growth mindset
- want to get more enjoyment out of family life
- think you could benefit from time to reflect and share with other parents
The price includes all six two-hour sessions (dates and times listed below) and course materials. Week by week you will:
1. learn coaching and listening skills
2. explore the developmental needs of children and think about how you want to meet them
3. understand the beliefs and labels that impact your family life, and choose what to do with them
4. understand your and your child’s behaviour and increase their sense of responsibility
5. use the emotional bank account to enhance your family relationships and explore the impact of position in the family
6. consider your self care and your way forward
Tickets and further information available via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/coaching-skills-for-parents-family-life-course-tickets-115981009321
About the organisers
Rachel and Jon are accredited coaches with the International Coach Federation (ICF ACC) with over 750 hours experience of coaching individuals and teams between them since qualification. In this course, they apply their experience and knowledge of coaching to improve group dynamics, communication and self-awareness to help you enhance your family life.