Coaching for well-being programme
- Find an event in your area
Would you like to understand your own stress triggers and learn how to combat these to achieve personal well-being? Stress is the number one reason for ill-health and is on the increase. Health is no longer only about how well we eat and how much exercise we take. Well-being is now crucial to the ongoing mental, emotional and physical aspects of how we live our lives.
Join me for this revolutionary six-month coaching for well-being programme taking you on a journey of health and well-being.
This six-month programme can be delivered on our of our open courses (see website for details), 1-2-1 or in-house and tailored to your organisational needs. It will demonstrate the physical evidence that coaching can enhance our well-being, thus reducing our stress levels and improving our resilience. The programme includes: two training days, three personal life coaching sessions, on-line support and a 10 module Wellbeing DVD.
Delegates will recognise, understand and begin to take control of their stress levels, encouraging them to seek pro-active ways of reducing stress and improving their well-being. Delegates will then be supported in applying their learning to the workplace or in their personal lives and feel competent to support those around them to take control of their stress levels.
- Recognise and understand what is stress and how it impacts on our day-to-day health and productivity.
- Preventing stress from becoming ill-health.
- Find out what well-being is and how we can take responsibility for our own well-being.
- To understand and implement the well-being coaching model and other models on stress and well-being.
- To understand coaching and its role in enhancing our well-being.
- Understand what are our stress triggers and how to overcome them.
- Identify personal actions to improve our well-being.
- Understand and begin to implement changes within the workplace to take control of managing stress within your teams.
- Coaching for well-being training day.
- Practical 1-2-1 coaching sessions (three sessions, one hour each)
- Personal study through well-being DVD
- Online support
- Follow up coaching for well-being implementation day.
£599pp for six month programme
Our training is lively and participative so that people engage more and learn better. We provide an excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject, lots of practical tools and skills to use in the workplace, and most importantly, the confidence to put these into practice. Our training involves:
- Participation exercises to highlight the point or help people see the issue differently.
- Facilitated discussions to introduce and explain theoretical models.
- Practical tasks to learn new skills in a safe environment with constructive feedback.
- Opportunities to reflect on the learning and how to apply it in the workplace.
Contact me for further details, course dates and bespoke programmes.
Tel: 07791 562347 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the host
Aleigh is passionate about inspiring others to recognising and achieve their personal and professional goals and to improve their well-being. She has a Masters in Personnel and Development, is a Chartered member of the CIPD, and a Qualified, IIC Accredited Coach and NLP Practitioner with over 10yrs professional experience.
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...