Career clarity workshop
New group coaching workshop for mid career professionals seeking change and progression, to reboot their career with more fulfilment, balance and untap performance potential, but struggling to understand why, how and what to do.
Over an insightful and energising Saturday you will;
- Stop reflect and recalibrate.
- Get clearer on your career goals and vision.
- Discover what's clouding your mind and blocking you from taking action on ideas.
- Start to face your fears and learn ways to step out of your comfort zone.
- Develop a deeper level of awareness of what makes you tick, what's important and who you are today through a personal audit.
- Stretch your thinking to open you mind to new perspectives and ideas.
- Create a four point action plan.
You will leave after the workshop having found a level of clarity which will enable you to move forward towards with transformation your truly seek.
This workshop is for you if you say yes to one or more of these..
- Are mid career - have experience behind you and still many years ahead in your career.
- You are going through unforced or forced transition and changing life priorities which is impacting how you look at your career and what you want from it.
- Have started to notice you are plateauing or hit a ceiling.
- Have fallen out of love with the work you do.
- Are using words like stuck, trapped, frustrated or lost to describe where you are in your career.
- Want more out of your career and out of yourself but can't see through the wood through the trees to create change .
- Have been trying to work things out alone but just can't make sense of your thinking.
- Seeking accountability to create the changes you desire.
- Want to make 2019 the year for change and transformation in your career and ultimately life!
The workshop has been created taking tried and tested successful techniques used in one to one coaching and is brought to you by certified coach Victoria Walsh in a fun, interactive and transformative way. Victoria uses her own believe framework which combines methods such as co-active, NLP, gestalt and GROW.
The Believe Consultancy - here to make every day your best day!
Please note this workshop will take place in one of the classrooms at St Mary's University. It is however a private workshop and is not aligned or delivered in association directly with the University.
About Victoria Walsh
Victoria is a career and performance coach working with mid-career (35-50) professionals who want to ensure they are fulfilling potential in jobs with meaning, happiness and with the ability to direct themselves to shine their brightest. She's passionate about helping others design careers and manage their ability to have their ‘best day everyday’.