Being and doing: Getting your year off to a flying start
Do you find that?
- The start of the new year fills you with a sense of dread and pressure to achieve?
- You set goals and then stumble at the first hurdle?
- Lose sleep worrying about how you will achieve your goals?
- You don't know where to turn for support when you come up against obstacles?
- Your mood and motivation is affected by your environment?
Do you want?
- To learn how to manage your mood and motivation?
- To build your resilience so you can keep moving forward despite any challenges?
- Regular inspiration and support to keep you going?
- Answers to your questions, with regular advice and guidance?
- A community of positivity you can tap into for the rest of the year and beyond?
2019: Being and doing - eight week online programme
This is a new unique programme drawing on over 30 years of experience as an occupational psychologist, NLP master practitioner, coach and trainer.
Heaps of hints, tips and inspiration - each week focuses on different aspects of ‘being’ in order to help you to ‘do’.
We will explore:
- The hero’s journey – keeping going when the going gets tough.
- Emotional intelligence – understanding yourself better.
- Mastering your inner critic – releasing your inner wisdom.
- Your ‘why’? – what gets you out of bed in the mornings?
- Plus much more..
To keep you going - each week you will receive, via a private social media page:
- Monday motivational video posted around the topic of the week.
- Video answers to the ‘question of the week’ posed by a being and doing member.
- Inspiring handouts of hints, tips and exercises to keep you going.
- Weekly inspiration in form of TED talks or YouTube postings.
- Weekly input from back issues of: Melanie’s Monday motivational messages.
- Inspire coaching newsletters.
- All videos will be recorded so you will have lifetime access to all material even if you can’t catch them live.
Plus, during the programme:
You will receive a 30 minute, 1-2-1 Skype coaching session with me to discuss your specific needs.
2019: Being and doing – starts Monday 7 January 2019.
Your investment £199 inc. VAT for lifetime access to all the videos, handouts, exercises, plus your own 1-2-1, 30 minute Skype coaching session during the eight weeks to support you in embedding the learning into your life.
Next steps: Only 12 places available. To find out more, and apply for your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melanie Greene on 01865 377334.
Past clients have said:
‘Being self-employed, I miss having colleagues to discuss scenarios, problems or even to celebrate successes, coaching with Melanie gives me this. I have learned so much from Melanie in terms of how to process information. She never judges me, but her relaxed and calm personality definitely helps me put a different perspective on issues and gives me confidence to then know how to deal with them.’ MD Marketing Consultant
‘Like many I sometimes struggled to maintain a steady level of confidence, optimism or motivation. Melanie introduced me to exercises and techniques which help maintain the habits of confidence and motivation which lead to a more productive and happier life. Melanie is very experienced, caring and conscientious and any team, business or individual will benefit from her guidance.’ FM Financial Consultant
About Melanie Greene
Melanie Greene is a chartered occupational psychologist, NLP master practitioner with over 25 years experience as a coach and trainer working within the private and public sector. She set up her own consultancy, Inspire Transformation, in 1991 and has subsequently published two books, inc 'Master Your Inner Critic'.