Be untamed: Radical boundaries... Say no without feeling guilty
Stop pleasing others and say no without guilt or anger.
Are you ready to draw healthy boundaries with people around you?
About this event
- Are you fed up of the dynamics in your relationship with people?
- Are you bored of being the good girl all the time?
- Are you fed up of being polite and repeatedly putting others before yourself?
- Do you find yourself prioritising other people's tasks before your own and then finding that you have no time left to do your own stuff?
- Do you find yourself getting angry at yourself for letting people have their way once again?
- Do you struggle with being assertive? And, when you do, you do it either in anger or with guilt afterwards?
- Do you feel inwardly that your words are too powerful and might hurt others and choose to stay quiet instead of speaking up?
- Do you often feel confused about decision-making, resulting in other people getting their way with you?
Then this webinar is for you!
In this webinar, you will:
- Have clarity around what you value.
- Learn how to define what you stand for and stand up for yourself.
- Step-by-step process into owning your power and building that courage.
- Say no without feeling guilty or aggressive and with confidence.
- Learn how to be assertive in a cool, calm and collected way.
Book your spot now!
Hosted by Kanika Tandon
Kanika Tandon is an accredited Transformational Coach, Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner. She facilitates the journey of ambitious women and men towards a bigger, bolder life. Her clients achieve quantum leap growth both in their personal and professional lives.