Authentic impact - discover the real and remarkable speaker within you
Date & Time:27th March 2018, 9am - 5pm
Location:Chilworth Manor Hotel
- Find an event in your area
Dates: Tuesday 27th March & Tuesday 17th April 2018
We have brought together our extensive speaking experience and human centred approach to achieving personal potential, to develop a speaking course like no other.
In this fun one day course, you will learn how to master the fear that grips you, show up as your authentic self and deliver your message with impact.
Authentic impact is brought to you by Be Dynamic Coaching - the human potential specialists. Meet your trainers on this course - Judi and Donna - via the booking page.
Who this course is for:
This course is for anyone who would like to become a calmer and more confident public speaker.
Whether you're new to speaking and would like to learn how to overcome the fear that holds you back, or have been doing it for some time and would like to take a fresh look at how you can make your mark, then this course is for you.
This course will also benefit you if you would like to feel more at ease with having your voice heard when leading or taking part in meetings, or at networking events.
What to expect on the day:
We don’t do stuffy training, we do fun and transformative training.
You can expect to feel at ease, enjoy time with like-minded people, and learn things that will enhance the way you think about speaking forever. To maximise your experience we have limited spaces to six.
We have chosen what we believe to be the four fundamentals of public speaking confidence to help you start your journey towards being the speaker you want to be.
1. Overcoming the fear - why speaking in public scares the living daylights out of us and how you can overcome this fear.
2. Building a connection with your (human) audience - what creates a powerful connection between us as humans, and why this (and not a set of rigid rules around delivery) is the foundation to impactful speaking.
3. Finding your authentic voice - discovering the real and remarkable speaker within you. Working in small groups, you will have an opportunity to explore your hidden talents as a speaker.
4. Creating your hearts and minds message - why your message is the game changer when it comes to being somebody who enjoys speaking (yes this will be you) and makes an impact.
Delegates will take part in small group work to test out the tools and concepts explored.
All activities will take place within a supportive environment and offer you invaluable insight into your natural strengths as a speaker.
What you will gain from attending this course:
- Mindset skills to understand and master the fear that has been holding you back.
- Renewed sense of confidence in yourself as a speaker.
- Awareness around your unique presence as a speaker and how to channel this.
- Ability to build a powerful and unforgettable message.
- Opportunity to discuss any specific concerns you may have about speaking and guidance as to how you can address these.
- Camaraderie with fellow budding speakers, supporting one another to thrive.
- Post course support.
You will also leave with your own authentic impact manual for you to refer to as you go about your speaking endeavours.
Book your place
Authentic impact takes place at Chilworth Manor Hotel, Southampton from 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The day includes refreshments, lunch and there is free parking at the venue.
Our next course dates are:
- Tuesday 27th March 2018
- Tuesday 17th April 2018
Book your place:
To maximise the attendee experience spaces have been limited to six per course.
To book your place please see the event page below:
About the host
Authentic impact is brought to you by Be Dynamic Coaching - the human potential specialists.
Your trainers on this course are:
Judi, self-image coach.
Judi has coached many senior individuals to develop their authentic presence.
Donna, mindset coach.
Donna works with managers and business owners on making an authentic impact.
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...