Analyse your skills to bag the opportunities and rewards you desire! (online)
If you’d like to open up new career opportunities, increase your financial rewards or discover more satisfying work but it hasn’t happened yet, then this meeting is for you.
Many factors influence your career opportunities, but a critical one is the skill set you’ve developed over the years. Another key factor is having the know-how to market yourself and persuade employers and decision makers that you have the skills they need.
Join us to get clearer, on what it takes to analyse your skills, and to deepen your understanding of the skills package you have to offer, so that you’ll be brilliantly placed to go after the roles and opportunities you really want, and become an ‘irresistible hire’!
In this session you’ll hear about :-
- The difference between skills, attributes and traits, which will help you to differentiate yourself from the rest of the field and increase your chance of getting hired.
- A fool proof way to identify the skills that you have, so that you’re not underselling yourself and you get the rewards in full you deserve.
- The fundamental errors in skills analysis that midlife job seekers and career changers make that cause them to miss out on their dream professional roles, or even have to ‘trade down’ to stay employed.
- Proven tools and techniques that you as a professional can use to categorise your skills, which can help you move towards more fulfilling and meaningful roles.
- The skills analysis tips that will speed up your CV creation and application form process which will save you time and get you into a better role faster.
- Fresh ideas about how to increase your income from your accumulated skill set.
Full details and booking (required) from http://bit.ly/2HgfnhO
About Trudy Lloyd
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
She understands the challenges midlife professionals face to find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work. She’s designed powerful processes and tools to free you from ‘stuck’, help you reinvent, so you can step into a brilliant new career.