A taste of life coaching
Location:Park Inn by Radisson
141 West George Street
- Find an event in your area
Have you ever wondered what life coaching is?
Are you interested in experiencing a life coaching session?
You may even be interested in becoming a life coach?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to any of these questions then we would love you to come along to one of our events in Glasgow city centre where you will be able to enjoy lunch and find out more about what life coaching is all about.
These informal lunchtime sessions are offering:
- 30 minute overview of life coaching.
- Q&A where you will be able to ask myself and experienced life coach, Sue MacGillivray, any burning questions you may have.
- Overview of a series of personal development workshops we are delivering that may be of interest to you.
- Taster life coaching sessions.
Buffet lunch and refreshments will also be provided and are included within the cost.
Event fee: £35 (includes lunch and refreshments)
For more details please email: email@example.com
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
It’s time to come out from hiding and get what you really want from your...
Our tips for cultivating curiosity and thinking outside...
Setting boundaries and knowing when to let...