A better life
Secure your place at https://www.thecoachcollective.co.uk/events/
Free discovery call: After the event, all attendees can redeem their ticket for a free 30-minute discovery call with Chris (valued at £27).
- You’re disappointing yourself, your family, your friends, and your colleagues.
- Overwhelmed, out of control, stuck in a rut.
- Guilty and ashamed of how you think and feel right now.
- You’re procrastinating but you can’t connect to the motivation you need to move on.
- The things you do to make yourself feel better are making you feel worse.
- You have limiting beliefs about yourself and what you can achieve.
- You are held back by your past.
If you’re seeking a better life, then this message is just for you…
If you ignore it, it just gets worse.
What most people do when faced with stress, anxiety or depression is wait until it gets so bad they can’t see a way out. They take medication to alleviate the symptoms, or they wait for treatment to discuss the past and how they got here. And for most people, none of that works.
- You alleviate the symptoms and not the cause.
- You’re managing side effects when you should be managing your recovery.
- Waiting delays your progress and creates more bad coping habits.
- You are focusing on the past when your life is in the future.
- You are not learning new tools and techniques for dealing with future challenges.
At last, there’s some good news - we found a solution. From personal and professional experience, the coach collective understands mental health challenges, so we know this isn’t going to be easy, but it’s not impossible.
Hello, we’re The Coach Collective.
The Coach Collective consists of Chris Dudley and Matt Hemsley, both of whom came to coaching having first experienced life coaching as clients.
Chris discovered life coaching having experienced stress, anxiety, and depression in his teenage years and throughout his twenties, having tried all the usual routes to deal with his challenges. Chris was on anti-depressants, and more medication to take the edge off his OCD, and had a series of counselling sessions and now understood why he was unhappy.
The problem was… he still felt depressed and was still living in the sterile environment he’d built for himself, and no-one could tell him how to beat it. Chris knew there had to be another way to overcome his challenges and that’s when he discovered life coaching.
Matt discovered life coaching following a 20-year career in mental health nursing. He was frustrated by not being able to do the work that needed doing to get results with people. Matt was at a crossroads in his life and career, passionate about continuing to help people but feeling he was no longer able to do it in his current role. As a consequence, Matt sought a life coach to support him, who just happened to be Chris!
Through life coaching, Matt made a personal breakthrough, discovering he could use the knowledge and experience gained through his career as a mental health nurse and apply it in coaching. Life coaching offers a new positive and future-focused approach which Matt is confident provides the solution people needed.
The Coaching Collective have a unique perspective on mental health, understanding it from both the outside in, and the inside out, and creating the following results with clients.
- Letting go of the negative emotions and events from the past, and breaking free from the beliefs you have about yourself which hold you back.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Ability to see the future clearly and have a plan of action on how to achieve this, living and working proactively and productively.
- Engaging with people and the world around you and gaining a new-found resilience to handle change as and when it happens.
- Commitment to a life without stress, anxiety and depression.
Now, we support other people to break free from their challenges and achieve the life they desire and deserve.
“Very engaging with lots of strategies provided to use there and then. Through completing some of the interactive tasks I had some insights and revelations. Chris' humour and charismatic delivery meant the workshop was thoroughly engaging and interesting."
"I would definitely recommend the workshop to others. Not only does it give you a good overview of what you might achieve through life coaching with Chris, it also empowers you to take immediate control of your own life using some of the tools gained from the workshop on the day. I got up early on my day off, to attend the workshop fearing it might feel just like work, but the time flew and I was filled with curiosity to learn more. It’s just what I was looking for.”
"I booked on 'a better life' as I have taken voluntary redundancy and needed some tools and techniques to let go, plan for the future and move forward. I thought it was a brilliant workshop and it made me think deeply about self-development. I now have some tools and it's down to me to get started! It was inspiring. I learnt about visualisation and how it can change your negative memories into brilliant ones. I would highly recommend to anyone who is on a journey of personal change. Chris was warm and genuine and honest about his obstacles in the past and explained how timeline therapy works. Very good presenter and you can tell he cares.”
“I attended the event as I was interested in life coaching generally and am at a point in my life where I thought it might be useful, but wanted to know more before I went ahead with it. I absolutely found what I was looking for."
"I really enjoyed it, found the hours flew by, I was that engrossed, as was my husband who’d come along too."
"I would definitely recommend 'a better life' to others. It is an opportunity to see what life coaching is all about and if it is for you – ‘try before you buy’."
"I really liked Chris’ style of delivering the workshop, he is extremely knowledgeable, engaging and not afraid to say it how it is!"
‘A better life’
Arguably, we could have chosen a grander title, but we chose a better life as it’s the one initial request the majority of our clients make. We have designed a high-value, high-impact, six-hour interactive workshop that guides and supports you beginning your journey to getting out of overwhelm and into control with a clear plan of action.
We are passionate and proud of our informative and inspiring workshops, and we know only too well the power of a group event; the impact of the investment of your time, your energy and the opportunity to share, listen and learn with other like-minded people. we’d love to see you at 'a better life'.
- Wheel of life - review your life in its entirety and score your level of satisfaction, identifying areas for development.
- Basic human needs - assess your life against the six basic human needs, identifying areas for development.
- Your mind - an introduction to the inner workings of your mind.
- Limiting beliefs - identify what’s holding you back from achieving your full authentic potential and learn the process to let go of limiting beliefs and live a life without limits.
- Negative events - gain access to the timeline therapy process used to support people to let go of negative events.
- Power of visualisation - access the technique used by high-performers, celebrities, and sports people; to achieve their goals.
- Law of attraction - used for generations the law of attraction is reported to have brought around some of man’s greatest achievements, learn how you can use it too.
Pages of activities, tools and techniques to create a better life. Using your free worksheets, we aim to move out of overwhelm and into control. Supporting you in identifying your negative thoughts and your limiting beliefs. You’ll have the opportunity to define your future and set goals which you’ll make a commitment to achieving. We guide you and provide you with the learning, tools and techniques you need to begin to achieve balance and success in all areas of your life.
Finally, it's your turn.
You have a decision to make. Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go? Take a new action, and get a new result. Finally, learn the tools and techniques which will support you to create a better life.
Which do you want for yourself?
Secure your place at https://www.thecoachcollective.co.uk/events/
About Chris Dudley
The Coach Collective is a team of Life Coaches brought together to specialise in mental health. The Coach Collective brings together Chris Dudley and Matt Hemsley and between them, they have 20 years’ experience in mental health and over 10 years’ experience in learning and development and coaching.