1 Day intensive business development workshop
Is your business providing you with the lifestyle you wanted?
Do you feel like you have to do what the business needs?
Are you worried about your next steps and not sure quite what you want anymore?
Do you want a business that's successful, profitable and that contributes positively to the lifestyle you want rather than detracting from it?
This is the workshop for you!
- Company mission and values. Build your culture the right way from day one so you know you've got a team you can trust!
- Ideal client. Get REALLY clear on who you work with (and who you don't) so you're not wasting time and energy on the wrong leads
- Sales funnel. Gnd the gaps where you're losing business so you can build relationships and work with great clients for longer!
- 5-Year growth strategy. Know where you're headed so that you can make the right decisions to get you there without burning out!
- Action plan for next steps. Make a practical, step-by-step plan for what you're going to do next once you leave the workshop so you don't end up overwhelmed!
What to expect on the day
Arrive at our fantastic Central London venue for 8.30am so you have time to grab a continental breakfast before we start work at 9.00am.
In the morning sessions, you'll get to know me and each other. You'll work on reminding yourself of the lifestyle you wanted when you started your business, uncovering your values and clarifying your company mission.
After an amazing lunch, we'll take a look at defining your ideal client your sales funnel (even if you don't think you have one - you definitely do!), pinpointing any gaps and looking for improvements.
You'll move on to setting goals and breaking them down into practical action plans so you finish the day with clear next steps.
It's a SUPER full day - so come prepared to work but there are lots of breaks and time to process included too!
I'm a Coach and NLP Practitioner with over 16 years experience of corporate life across the technology and finance industries. I'm sarcastic, a bit sweary and I don't do woo-woo stuff! I'll give you honest feedback, challenge you when needed (in a supportive way), back you 100% and celebrate with you when you reach your goals!