07903 525 381
Karen Conway - Personal Clarity Coach
Hi there and thank you for visiting my profile.
I’m Karen, your experienced, passionate independent coach.
For the last 13 years I have loved working with people from all walks of life. My clients include classical conductors, lawyers, teachers, creative entrepreneurs and doctors. What they all have in common is a real desire and readiness for something to be different and 'better' in their lives. And without exception - this shift starts from within. Which is where I come in.
As your coach, my main role will be as 'space provider'. Together, we will inhabit a unique space where you will be able to access your 'best thinking'. It is here that you will unlock new awareness, real clarity, deep insights and true inner confidence.
Through our collaborative partnership you will rediscover your self-trust and self-belief. You will be able to make the most empowering choices and take the most liberating steps for yourself. You will become 'unstuck' to enjoy the freedom to create and embark on the next exciting, meaningful chapter of your life. A bit like magic!
A few more reasons why I love coaching
By holding this (rare and precious) space - you get to explore your own thoughts, ideas, fears and desires. Imagine - for once you feel truly listened to without judgment or expectation. You’re able to gain a deeper understanding of your own map of the world and get to feel more grounded, secure and able to fully express yourself.
At the core of my coaching is empowerment. I believe the less I give you advice and seek to find solutions for you, the more you can learn how to trust and believe in your own untapped abilities and resources.
As your sense of empowerment grows, you start to reclaim your role as leader and expert of your own life. You are no longer reliant on the constant, tiring validation or approval from others. You can do it for yourself.
Together we are nurturing your ‘inner authority’. We are developing your internal decision-making and action-taking muscles. In doing so you build strong foundations on which to design your life in a way that feels truly authentic - and enlivening. You become fully responsible for your own life and develop a real and more sustainable sense of self, happiness and inner peace.
My motto is simple: Life is too short for mediocre. Be extraordinary and live your life to it’s fullest!
What else can you expect from your Coaching Experience with me?
- The conversion of what at first may feel impossible - into real, achievable, positive steps.
- A unique and powerful combination of Deep Transformational and Action-Focused approaches.
- Heightened awareness of your ‘inner world’ for more fun and fulfilment in your ‘outer world’.
- Clarification of your values so you can invest your resources far more effectively.
- Practical tools and strategies that unlock deep insights and create powerful breakthroughs.
- The emergence of fresh perspectives and pathways so you can navigate around any obstacles.
What else can you expect from Karen? I will:
- Be fully committed to supporting you through an open and honest coaching relationship.
- Provide the conditions for you to discover and define your most desirable and realistic goals.
- Give you my full attention and energy during our time together.
- See you as a fully capable and ‘whole’ person who does in no way need to be ‘fixed’.
- Encourage you to ‘do the work necessary’ to keep you on track.
- Ask questions that cause you to search within yourself for the answers and options.
- Challenge any habits that may be holding you back to expand the possibilities available to you.
- Celebrate all your successes along the way. And there will be many!
Some things my clients have said about their coaching experience with me:
"Coaching with Karen has been life changing and the best time and money I’ve ever spent on myself. It has surpassed what I wanted to achieve. Not only do I have clarity on what I want to concentrate on, I also have the confidence to do it. I think coaching is a little bit magical!"
“It’s not an exaggeration to say that Karen has changed my life. She was the catalyst that stopped me floundering about, unhappy and directionless, and led me to a new career path, a new relationship and a much more solid sense of direction. She has given me the tools to break past a raft of old problems, I am now scoring ‘higher’ in every area of my life since I started working with her.”
“Karen helped me take control of my life - I’m really looking forward to everything life has to offer again.”
“I’m now happier, far more at peace, healthier and I feel younger."
Get in touch now to book your Personal Discovery Session with me and find out what you could achieve.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me: 07903 525 381
Stay connected with daily boosts of inspiration:
I can’t wait to meet you - and to go on this adventure together!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am qualified with a Distinction in Personal Coaching and am a trainer, mentor and Community Manager with Animas Centre for Coaching. Here I support the learning and development of transformational life coaches to fulfil their own potential and, in turn, the potential of those they work with.
I have also:
- been a member of the Staff Coaching Support Service at King’s College London University
- designed and delivered coaching and workshops for young people with the charity Step Forward
- worked as a Careers Coach supporting long-term jobseekers get back into employment
- designed and delivered Introduction to Coaching Skills workshops for University Careers Advisers.
Areas of coaching I deal with
My popular three-month Personal Coaching Experience includes:
* Six fortnightly, focused coaching sessions
* Email support
* An initial consultation
* An in-depth pre-coaching questionnaire
* A post-coaching review
For even more value, a 6 month one-to-one Personal Coaching Programme includes 12 sessions and all of the above.
I have a flexible approach to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Sessions can take place in person, on the phone or over Skype - simply choose a combination that works best for you.
Step 1 - Call or email me for a free and friendly chat
Step 2 – Decide whether you would like to go ahead
Step 3 – Book and pay for the support you would like
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm